Thanksgiving crafts Ideas for kids, adults : Thanksgiving Day is special to all members of a family even the kids. While the adults decorate and share gifts, kids like to have their part of the fun on this day too. Other than thanksgiving treats, movies on thanksgiving and various games, there are a few other options to keep the kids entertained on this day like sharing with them the thanksgiving craft ideas.
Also See : Funniest Thanksgiving Meme
Thanksgiving crafts for pre-schoolers :
While the adults spend their thanksgiving holiday planning the dinner, preparing the decorations, the kids can be kept occupied with craft work. As you enter the month of November you can begin to save some paper tubes, paper towels which are left over. These thanksgiving crafts for pre-schoolers will then help your kid build dolls for thanksgiving. Therefore while you are busy with your Thanksgiving decorations and preparing the meal, the kids will enjoy making these thanksgiving paper dolls or paper tube thanksgiving characters. Similarly pilgrim hats with paper cups can be made with chart papers and coloured pencils.
To make your turkey plate look a little more creative and bring smile on everyone’s lips you can ask your kid to work on the wreath while you are preparing the turkey. Using paper plates and coloured construction papers, your kid can assemble a simple but appealing turkey for the centre of your dinner table and share the same design online tagging with thanksgiving crafts Pinterest. Also after the dinner is ready clean and keep the empty egg cartons for your kids to make turkey puppets with them which will keep them occupied after dinner.
Also See : Thanksgiving Nail Art Ideas
Thanksgiving craft ideas for adults and kids :
- Being the festival to show gratitude, you and your kids can make cookies to share with their teachers. One of the common ways of doing it is wrapping the cookies with colourful papers and makes your kids write notes on them for a personal touch.
- You can also encourage your kids to make the Grateful Thanksgiving tree. With this tree chart your kid can mentioned what he or she is thankful for and who he or she is thankful to. Such thanksgiving crafts for adults can be a great way to spend time with your kid around the thanksgiving holidays.
- Another craft for adults is to cut finger puppets which will encourage kids to eat the veggies.
- In order to help the kids learn the true meaning of thanksgiving encourage and work with them to make turkeys with pine cones and ask them to attached a coloured paper writing on it what they are thankful for in this year.
- Thanksgiving turkey snack bags are a very fun kind of craft kids do. They make little snack bags and stuff them with goods and snacks to gift it to their friends, and often elders help them to make these so that they give these out to the guests to carry the home leftovers after the holiday is over.
- In order to prevent any kind of accident, thanksgiving play dough can be given to the kids that are edible so while building pumpkins even if a little bit of it enters mouth or drops at the plate, there is no risk.